A Paint object is a element in an visual energy Distribution. A supplied library contains a series of typical Paint objects for the different mediums. Are that not enough, so you can define more Paint objects in the System configuration. There are three types of Paint objects:
- 0-Internal: Associated Meteringpoint will not be used in the Distribution-balance.
- 2-Input: Associated Meteringpoint will be used for sum inputs in the Distribution-balance.
- 1-Output: Associated Meteringpoint will be used for sum outputs in the Distribution-balance.
Create Paint object
- Change to the area System configuration – Paint objects.
- Choose a fitting subfolder for the new Paint object.
- Use the button
- Complete the information in the dialog