|Version:||4.7 Release 1|
|Build 12352/12398/12428, 04/2019|
- NEW 11356: Supporting of Excel 2019.
- NEW 11366: New Modbus datatyp "Socomec counter (w1+(w2*1000))" implemented.
- NEW 11409: Format change: MSCONS 2.2i (April 2019) implemented.
- NEW 11350: New multisys OEM type "6R1-EMB" implemented.
- NEW 11437: Improved access to annual report / status report and filter analysis via reporting point menu or OBIS menu.
- FIX 10487: Bus master: recovery of the disconnected TCP bus segment connection improved.
- FIX 11324: Data manipulation for a period without data allowed.
- FIX 11333: Link to device view / parameter corrected from the "Data Source" dialog.
- FIX 11336: No installation of Maintenances service if option is not enabled.
- FIX 11337: multicomp 3/5 and BK12: The 'Create new meteringpoint wizard' no longer offers an OBIS tag for this device type.
- FIX 11348: multimess D4 at multisio does not provide instantaneous values in the distribution view when the device is deactivated in the Busmaster.
- FIX 11374: Update 4.6 => 4.7: no scheduling for "mobile data request".
- FIX 11375: Workflow 'MSCONS Export': Bug at parameter "OBIS-Format" eliminates.
- FIX 11405: SMTP error messages are now deleted on deactivation.
- FIX 11417: Fixed bug when reading all parameters of a location.
- FIX 11418: Assistant new metering point: Only timetables of the current location should be displayed.
- FIX 11433: Memory loss on Busmaster with VDH connection eliminated.
- FIX 11447: Fixed problem when processing MSCONS files larger than 4 MB.
|Build 12260, 03/2019|
- NEW 11239: Workflow 'OBIS Calculator' Operators 'Division' und 'Substraction' implemented
- NEW 11274: multisio Operating hours: New datapoints "TotalHours" at endles counter implemented
- NEW 11291: visual energy Setup: Activation or deactivation of HTTPS for edifact component
- NEW 11297: Workflow: The current filter settings will not be reset when updating using the Toolbar's "Refresh" button.
- FIX 10799: PDF print number format corrected.
- FIX 10866: multimess F144-4/-5: Display error corrected if device is not accessible.
- FIX 11000: Data points of a session influence each other if a data point value is incorrect.
- FIX 11085: Time zone problem in user interface "Evaluation / Cost centers" or "Evaluation / Energy use".
- FIX 11126: Workflow: Loading Workflow mappings on timeout causes the UI to remain blocked.
- FIX 11283: multicount2 (r002): Hide Zero Former Telex.
- FIX 11289: Removing a device assignment does not work in visual energy 4.
- FIX 11290: Busmaster Setup: Stopping BM Service before the actual update.
- FIX 11315: XPort-based Bussegment: Used client IP addresses are no longer displayed (if gateway is occupied by another client).
- FIX 11319: OPC-DA Namensspace delivers devices sometimes double.
- FIX 11320: Meteringspoint data source is not displayed if no device is assigned to the meteringpoint.
|Build 12184, 02/2019|
- NEW 11053: Workflow 'CSV Export (XML)' extended and changed function
- NEW 11060: Setup extended: Password for function upgrade
- NEW 11086: Device reset should also be available to normal users (not just Experts)
- FIX 10626: The change of a consumption meter into a distribution counter has been corrected.
- FIX 10763: Automatic energy reports were erroneously generated in UTC in AIO systems.
- FIX 10907: Dashboard PDF printing aborts with an error message.
- FIX 11062: multimess 4F96-1: Datapoint-ItemID "CosPhitot" has changed in "LFtot"
- FIX 11046: System time plans in Workflow-Editor at target type "System" corrected.
- Zoom function at location medium
- Request for mobile reading starts corresponding workflow
- Additional comment field for user
- Paging in user list
- Language and number format added in user settings
- Level-time diagram: Fix timestamp for type line
- Level-time diagram: Fix number format from user language settings
|New and changed Workflows|
- Calculation by Formua: Additional time selection
- CSV Export: Extended Fieldlist
- Alternate value: Bugfixes
- Consistency check: Definition of an exclusion list for meteringpoints
- Switchgroup: Additional States
- New: Request mobile reading
- New: CSV Export (XML Configuration)
|New: Support of Marketlocation / Meteringlocation|
|New: Graphical analyses of Workflow-Activities|
|New: Global search|
- Zoomfunction at medium of location
- Request of mobiler reading starts an Workflow
- Additiona remark field for project users
- Paging in userlist
- Language and numberformat in User settings combined
- Level-Time-Diagram: Fix Timestamp at Type Line-Diagram
- Level-Time-Diagram: Fix number format of User settings Language
|Version:||4.7 Release 0|
|New: Workflows for data processing|
- Request data
- Calculate strure data
- Calculate alternate values
- Calculated meteringpoint
- Consistency check
- and much more...
|New: CSV Data import (Workflow)|
|New: Schedule and Trigger for Workflows.|
|New: Individual dashboards and reports|
|New: Individual period lenght for each OBIS measurement.|
|New: Complete website incl. communication with Busmaster can be secured by HTTPS|
|Neu: Serverprotocol with event filter|
|Changed: Style with SVG-Icons|
|Changed: Style of tables|
|Changed: Support for MSCONS 2.2h|
|Version:||4.6 Release 6|
|New language: French|
|New language: Chinese|
|Maintenance Service: Central control of services|
|New: Level-Time diagram|
|New: Filter analyses|
|Dashboard for location|
|XSLT Stylesheets allow alternate report (HTML or CSV)|
|Display distribution balance as sankey diagram|
|Security: SSL / HTTPS are fully supported|
|Energy data can manually requested for each network provider|
|Use of all OBIS measurements in calculated meteringpoints|
|Implementation of EDIFACT requirements ORDERS 1.1f, CONTRL 2.0, MSCONS 2.2e|
|Import of compressed (Zip, Gzip) MSCONS files via POP3 mail|